Monday, April 2, 2012

Working on a website...

For the past few weeks I have been working on a website (www.f5stormrooms.com) for Elysa's Dad.  Although it is challenging, it is a great opportunity to have something I've built out in world wide web. 

I've gone all out and have been making a small content management system for her Dad to be able to create a gallery, add pictures, and post news and updates.  It has been a great learning opportunity! 

I have found that there are many details to make everything perfect, from user validation to error handling. 

I have to say I am almost complete with the PHP.  After that I am going to style the pages, and then add some javascript functionality to make some things friendlier. 

I'll keep all my loyal readers updated!

P.S.!

Follow me on twitter!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you! The website looks great and I'm incredibly impressed with everything you are adding to to! It's very exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete